Take a moment and ask yourself these quick questions
- Would you like to know in advance if a candidate has issues with substance abuse or employee theft?
- Would you like the ability to predict whether or not they have the work ethic and reliability required to be successful in their position?
- Would you like to know if the candidate is going to be a good fit for the job and your company?
- Would you like to hire more top performers?
If your answer is yes to any one of these questions, Profiles International can help
Profiles International pre-hire assessments are a natural extension to your existing hiring process. Our solutions can be seamlessly integrated into most applicant tracking systems. And, with our pre-hire assessments, you will be able to identify and hire candidates who are reliable, ethical, and hardworking by checking, education credentials, and other background information. Knowing these details about candidates before they are hired is absolutely essential, because businesses large and small can be held liable for accidents and crimes committed by its employees.
To protect your company and minimize risk, Profiles International offers a powerful system to ensure you minimize the risk of making a bad hire.
The PROFILES STEP ONE SURVEY® II Canadian is a scientifically designed assessment tool that evaluates job applicants' attitudes for integrity, substance abuse, reliability, and work ethic. The PROFILES STEP ONE SURVEY® II Canadian empowers you with a structured system to objectively obtain better information, identify the best candidates, and conduct better interviews.
The STEP ONE SURVEY® II Canadian addresses the 21st century challenges that are increasingly eroding companies' productivity and profitability
- Unauthorized use of the Internet
- Using company email for personal use
- Disclosing private and restricted computer data
- Theft of office supplies and other company property
- Clocking in or out for other employees
- Revealing confidential information and/or trade secrets to outsiders
- Shoplifting, also known as inventory shrinkage
- Unexcused absences
- Drug use
- Subpar job performance
STEP ONE SURVEY® II Canadian is fast and easy to use and promotes positive behaviours in your company, including:
- An honest day's work for a full day's pay
- Conscientious use of company time and resources
- Confidentiality of proprietary data and other information
- Employee loyalty
- Increased productivity
Our powerful pre-hire employment assessments will also help your organization develop a strategic hiring process that will minimize the costs associated with hiring and recruiting employees.
With our exclusive JOB FIT™ technology you will be able to survey candidates to ensure they meet the benchmarks you’ve created for the job and your company. This will allow you to predict job suitability and accurately match people with the work they do, and help you effectively leverage your existing talent.